EURUSD is thought to be the main battlefield of the so-called “currency wars”. But should we wait for the next major announcement from the United States or the European Union? Is it possible to get a clue about where the EURUSD exchange rate is most likely to be aiming next, without having to wait for Mario Draghi or Janet Yellen to speak? Yes, it is. Stay ahead of the news with the Elliott Wave Principle.
What you get:
See premium analysis example here
- An Elliott Wave forecast of the most probable scenario. Just like any other analytical method, the Elliott Wave Principle cannot guarantee what will happen in the future. However, it provides the most probable outlook on financial instruments.
- All alternative scenarios. Good traders never rely on a single perspective. Instead, they search for the less likely scenarios too, because “less likely” does not mean “impossible”. The more alternate forecasts you have in mind, the more prepared you will be for whatever comes.
- Analyses of all important time-frames. The trend might be pointing down in the short-term, but up in the long one and vice versa. Traders need to be aware of the trend on all of its degrees, in order to know where they are and what to expect.
- A thorough and professional explanation for every single chart, analysis and wave count. What does it mean for the instrument in question. Key price levels. How would we trade it or why we would not trade it. Price targets and stop-loss levels. Everything you need in Elliott Wave analysis.
- All of the above, packed in a single, easy-to-use file. As soon as you open it, you are ready to see the world of the financial markets like a professional Elliott Wave analyst.