Oil is the thing the world is most dependent on, no doubt about it. We use it for almost everything. There is oil in you clothes and shoes. Oil has been used in the production of the screen you are looking at right now. There is oil in your toothbrush. And, of course, you car needs it too. It would be fair to say that not only some countries like Saudi Arabia and Russia depend on oil, but the entire world economy does as well. That is why we believe crude oil prices have to be closely watched, in order to be able to prepare for what is coming, before it is too late.
What you get:
See premium analysis example here
- An Elliott Wave forecast of the most probable scenario. Just like any other analytical method, the Elliott Wave Principle cannot guarantee what will happen in the future. However, it provides the most probable outlook on financial instruments.
- All alternative scenarios. Good traders never rely on a single perspective. Instead, they search for the less likely scenarios too, because “less likely” does not mean “impossible”. The more alternate forecasts you have in mind, the more prepared you will be for whatever comes.
- Analyses of all important time-frames. The trend might be pointing down in the short-term, but up in the long one and vice versa. Traders need to be aware of the trend on all of its degrees, in order to know where they are and what to expect.
- A thorough and professional explanation for every single chart, analysis and wave count. What does it mean for the instrument in question. Key price levels. How would we trade it or why we would not trade it. Price targets and stop-loss levels. Everything you need in Elliott Wave analysis.
- All of the above, packed in a single, easy-to-use file. As soon as you open it, you are ready to see the world of the financial markets like a professional Elliott Wave analyst.