We are Looking for an Elliott Wave Analyst
EWM Interactive Ltd. is a successful online consulting business in the field of financial markets and, more specifically, Elliott Wave analysis and education.
The company’s main service is online subscriptions for Elliott Wave analyses of financial instruments like Bitcoin, commodities, indices and Forex pairs. We also sell our own eBook and online video course.
If you would like to be part of our team, we are looking for an experienced Elliott Wave analyst.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Independently look for Elliott Wave patterns on the price charts of different financial instruments such as cryptocurrencies, indices, Forex pairs, stocks and commodities.
– Highlight these patterns with the proper Elliott Wave labeling and other technical analysis tools, if applicable.
– Write and publish unique articles (at least 4 per week) about the patterns discovered, explaining the Elliott Wave rationale behind the opinions expressed in the articles.
– Maintain a good SEO of the articles published on the company’s website.
– Prepare and write premium Elliott Wave analyses and updates for the company’s clients
– Answer clients’ and users’ questions regarding the articles and analyses
Qualification and Skills
– Fluent English
– 2 years of experience in Elliott Wave analysis and trading
– Some experience as a copywriter is a plus
– Team working
About the job
– Part-time (usually less than 20 hours a week in total)
– Work from home (This is a remote position. Physical presence in the office is not required.)
– Work on weekends (Some of the work should be done during the weekends)
How to Apply
Candidates must send a CV and a comprehensive (weekly, daily and hourly charts) Elliott Wave analysis of a financial instrument of their choosing to the following e-mail: email@example.com